There are alot of software (Freeware/Shareware) for reseting Windows 8/7 Admin Password.
But sometime you dont have these tools or they are incompatible with the OS version.
In this article I will talk about how to reset the admin password / or any other password without any tools.
All what you need is windows 8 DVD.
- Boot From the DVD (adjust you BIOS setting for First Boot Device: DVD)
- When the loading completes, select the needed language. Then a window with "Install Now" button will display. Click "Repair your PC".
- Once recovery screen appear, press Shift+F10, then a command window will display. Enter commands below
- copy C:\Windows\System32\Utilman.exe C:\ (this command is to create a backup of the file)
- copy C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe C:\Windows\System32\Utilman.exe
- Confirm "Yes" when there is prompted.
- copy C:\Windows\System32\sethc.exe C:\ (this command is to create a backup of the file)
- copy C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe C:\Windows\System32\sethc.exe